Stable with automatic water and rubber matting
• Haylage or hay as required
• 2 hard feeds per day
• Straw or shavings (shavings carries a supplement)
• All rug changes
• Feet picked out daily
• Mucked out daily
• Skipped out throughout the day
• All turn outs/bring ins including legs washed if required
• Use of outdoor/indoor arenas (when not in use)
• 60 acres of summer turnout
• Routine / emergency veterinary visits organised and supervised
• Farrier arranged and supervised
• Worming programme
• Professional responsibility for the daily care of your horse
• Group lessons £5
• Private lessons with resident trainers £20
• Extras include clipping, mane pulling/trimming, plaiting, schooling, tack cleaning, ridden exercise
• Horses exercised on the walker
• Small area of winter turnout
• Storage area for individual grooming kits etc
We have a weekly visit from our farrier and regular visits from physio, saddler and dentist.
We offer working livery which is an excellent alternative to full livery.
It entails sharing your horse with the riding centre, enabling you to have 3 days a week and the riding centre to have 3 days a week (to be negotiated). Monday is our day off when the yard is closed.
The facilities are the same as Full Livery, except grooming is included.
Obviously not all horses are suitable for working livery, so the final decision for accepting a horse on working livery has to be at BRC’s discretion. Please contact us for prices.
Please see our full livery package. We offer holiday livery for any period, so whether it’s a weekend break or 3 weeks in the Caribbean, we can provide our full livery service (all holiday liveries will be groomed daily).
Of particular benefit if your horse requires rehabilitation and recuperation after injury or surgery. Our professional staff can give personal attention to your horses needs, e.g. changing bandages, administering medication, poulticing, cold hosing, walking out, etc.
BRC also offers schooling. With our vast experience we can offer lungeing, long reining, fittening or schooling programmes to help keep your horse fit, or help with any schooling issue you may have.
Transport is available free of charge within a 5 mile radius of BRC to anyone booking more than 10 nights.
Price £18 per day. Add £5 if your booking includes any bank holiday. Advance booking is advisable.
All horses must be insured, vaccinated against flu and tetanus and on a worming programme.
All fees to be paid in advance.
If you would like to discuss your personal requirements or take a guided tour of the stables and facilities, please ring 0161 764 6573 to make an appointment.