Yard manager Sue and staff are very friendly and knowledgable, and ensure each horse is treated as an individual. The stables are run in a very orderly manner, creating a professional atmosphere, ensuring the horses' welfare, care and every need is seen to, providing peace of mind for the owner.
We have three resident trainers, with the experience and patience to cater not only for the experienced competitive rider, but also to help novice riders and first-time owners who wish to gain confidence and the correct skills. We also have visiting trainers on a regular basis (see Clinics).
* Stable with automatic water and rubber matting
* Haylage or hay
* 2 hard feeds per day
* Straw or shavings (shavings carries a supplement)
* All rug changes
* Feet picked out daily
* All mucking and skipping out
* All turn outs/bring ins including legs washed if required
* Use of outdoor/indoor arenas (when not in use)
* Use of horse walker
* Small area of winter turnout
* 60 acres of summer turnout
* Routine / emergency veterinary visits organised and supervised
* Farrier arranged and supervised
* Worming programme
* Professional responsibility for the daily care of your horse
* £2 off competition entry fees (except clear round showjumping)
* Group lessons (£4) or group hacks (free)
* Extras include clipping, mane pulling/trimming, plaiting, schooling, tack cleaning, ridden exercise
We have a weekly visit from our farrier and regular visits from physio, saddler and dentist.